Chicks and Mortar – Book & Pocket book combined!
Buy both and save!
Grab yourself a copy of both Chicks and Mortar – A woman’s guide to investing in property along with the Property Inspection Pocket book and save!
Chicks and Mortar – A woman’s guide to investing in property.
The property book that has women buzzing!
Chicks and Mortar a book written just for women to help them get started as a property investor and show them how you can harness the skills and abilities that come naturally to women to succeed in property.
Written by Author Katie Marshall who, after speaking to over 500 women, found the same problems came up time and time again. These include:
- Women are not clear on what they want to achieve with property
- Women don’t know where to start
- Women are overwhelmed by all the property information out there
- Women lack confidence in their own ability; and
- Women feel financial security is just too big a goal to achieve.
The book addresses these issues by covering:
- The basic fundamentals of property investing
- How to maintain momentum to reach your goal
- How to overcome the mental blocks that hold you back
- How to have the best team working for you
- How to manage your portfolio; and
- How other women have successfully invested in property.
Chicks and Mortar – A woman’s guide to investing in property shows that will the right planning, knowledge and support all women can achieve financial security through property.
The must have guide to have with you at every open home!
Are you in the market to buy a property?
Are you inspecting properties without really know what to look for?
The Property Inspection Pocket Book will help you get the most out of every property inspection.
Included in the Property Inspection Pocket Book:
- Inspection questions – What to ask at property inspections
- Inspection checklists – what to look for both internally and externally
- Local area checklist – How to assess the local area
- Property feasibility checklist – Quick calculation guide to make sure the numbers stack up
- Out of the box thinking – What to check beyond the standard
- Making an offer – How to submit an offer
- Plus much more!
Neatly compiled in a compact A6 booklet, the Property Inspection Pocket Book will fit neatly into your handbag, glovebox or pocket making it readily available when you need it most.
The Property Inspection Pocket Book – all the information you need to get the most out of every property inspection you attend!
About the Author:
Katie Marshall purchased her first property at the age of 19 and has been investing in property and working in the industry ever since.
She is a qualified Property Investment Advisor and has also worked extensively in the property & building industry for close to 10 years as an Interior Designer and Construction Manager.
Katie brings a unique blend of both behind the scenes knowledge and mainstream experience to help women understand the process of property investing and how investing in property can help them achieve a secure financial future.
See what people are saying:
“It is fabulous! I am on the ‘highlighter’ round. Round 1 is just reading, round 2 is when the highlighter is allowed.” – Melanie
“Arghh!! This is awesome!!” – Angela
“I’m reading mine now and it is fabulous. It’s really well written and easy to understand” – Audrey
“Thanks Katie for my copy – packed with great advice!” – Teri
“I wish I’d had access to this book sooner.” – Katrina
“I have just bought this book for my daughters.” – Elizabeth
Combo pack includes 1 x copy of Chicks and Mortar – A woman’s guide to investing in property and 1 x Property Inspection pocket book.