We all know how involved property investing can be. Just buying and/or selling one house can be very time consuming and a lengthy process. But if you stop and think and break it down into a list of people who are involved in buying and and selling property, you may be surprised how long the list is.
Here is a list I have come up with of the people involved in buying and/or selling a house:
- Bank – both buyers bank and sellers bank
- Solicitors – both buy and seller (also both bank solicitors)
- Quantity surveyor
- Stamp duty office
- Property manager
- Real Estate Agent
- Buyers Agent
- Accountant – Both buyer & seller
- Financial Advisor
- Insurance company (house & contents, landlords, lenders mortgage insurance etc)
- Australia Post
- File writer
- Property photographer
- Titles office
- Body corporate
- Inspectors (building, pest, pool etc)
- Justice of the Peace
- Service providers (electricity, water, gas etc)
- Town Planner
That’s a lot of people!!! No wonder property is big business!
How many you can add?